When you’re looking for a new or used copier and that’s in Wisconsin, what are some of the features you need to be concerned about? When you’re looking for a new copier in Madison, the basic priority is at the copier can do all of the tasks you need to have done in your office. Most copiers, if new, will be reliable a least for a while. You need to work with someone who’s reputable and knows their stuff so you don’t end up kicking yourself in a year. If you’re looking for a used copier, you want know the following things
- How old is it?
- How many pages are on the engine
- What is the life of the engine?
- What is the service history?
- How long will you be able to get service?
- What is its current cost?
- What was its original cost? Not MSRP!
Once you know these details and becomes lot easier to make a decision on whether you should buy a new copier or used copier in Madison.